Air Arabia recrute Plusieurs Profils
Customer Care Agents – Casablanca
Efficiently handles customers’ complaints related to mis-handled baggage in the corresponding station ensuring all the claimed/unclaimed baggage in the “lost and found” area is identified, followed up, dispatched and/or stored timely and adequately as per adopted procedures. Also, to facilitate the settlement of customers’ claims for lost/damaged baggage to enhance the customers’ experience and ensure their satisfaction.
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships within workplace both internally with sales, travel services agents, check-in agents, GHAs, Airport Authority, and Customs in order to ensure smooth workflow and proper handling of customers.
2. Performs an efficient Baggage handling, monitors all telexes and emails related to mis-handling of passengers’ baggage and actions accordingly as per adopted procedures and in line with reservation eligibility.
3. Initiates secondary and final tracing of all mishandling baggage where necessary ensuring all necessary documents are verified and collected from and/or provided to customers.
4. Assists the Customer Services Supervisor/Airport Supervisor in the respective station in re-forwarding mishandling baggage to destination once identified.
5. Carries out the necessary arrangements and coordination with different parties such as transport, security and customs to clear the baggage and safely deliver to stores.
6. Directs passengers to the respective store where the “lost and found” baggage are kept and assists them in tracing their baggage in accordance to the documents/evidences provided.
7. Handles the transportation/shipping of the baggage identified in the “lost and found” and claimed by the customer in a proper and adequate manner to ensure delivery as requested by the owner.
8. Liaises with the airports where unclaimed baggage is found to facilitate the forwarding of the same to the hub as per adopted formalities and procedures.
9. Retrieves the data and necessary information related to the unclaimed baggage and feeds the same into the baggage system for referral when and as needed.
10. Maintains a record of all the mishandled baggage files and data and provides the respective parties handling claims and insurance in order to facilitate the settlement of passengers’ claims.
11. Liaises with the insurance department on the formalities to prepare for public auction to sell the unclaimed baggage once necessary arrangements and procedures are fulfilled.
12. Reports to concerned parties any event related to safety and/or security through the internal SMS reporting system once he/she identifies, acts as advised.
13. Organizes and maintains baggage stores at Head Office tidy and clean as per approved standards.
14. Performs any other duties or additional responsibilities as advised by the Line Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in any stream or equivalent.
Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
Very good in Arabic and French Languages.
Good English language.
Fresh graduates may be considered for this role given they demonstrate the required competencies.
1-2 years of experience in a customer service industry, preferably in Travel/Airline or tourism.
Call Center Agents – Casablanca
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Travel Services Agent – Casablanca
Efficiently promotes and executes the day-to-day Air Arabia sales and customer services of the corresponding sales shop to achieve set targets and objectives. Properly handles/directs customers’ inquiries and complaints in the right channel to enhance the customers’ experience and ensure their satisfaction.
Generates extra revenue and maximizes brand visibility through building rapport with Clients leading to loyalty. Poor performance of this role shall lead to direct drop in sales and revenue, customers’ dissatisfaction, shrinking in market share, as well as compromising the reputation and corporate image of the company.